» Intercessory Prayer
Prayer requests may be submitted:
- In person by meeting with the Prayer Partners available at the altar after the Sunday service.
- In print by filling out the prayer request section of the white Welcome to St. Francis in-the-Field brochure available in the back of each pew in the Sanctuary. Place your request in the offering plate.
Intercessory Prayer Ministry
The Intercessory Prayer Ministry (“IPM”) is a welcoming group committed to praying regularly for the needs of others. We consider it an honor to pray for others and we welcome your interest and participation.
- On-site: We meet once each month in the Sanctuary. Meeting dates and times are published in the Parish Life Notes available at the Sunday Worship service and on the website.
- Off-site: If you are willing to make the commitment to pray regularly for the needs of others, you may also do so from home. We will be happy to provide you with the information you need to pray for those who have requested prayers.
- Prayer Partners: Two IPM members available at the altar after the Sunday Service to pray confidentially with/for others.
Please contact the church office: 904.615.2130